? ??????????????Never Let Go? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (64 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 28727 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (33 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 40397 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 6, 2009

A whole month doing...nothing!

So its Holidays now and what have I been up to?



Well working on my writing as I just LOVE to write. From short stories to blogging( even though I have not been doing a good job at that). I even enjoy the occasional history essays that we are given. I love to put down things on paper, and most people ssay I write too much. well, its simply cause I have got alot to say. My number one pet peeve about the English Creative writing essays we get is that the maximum,word limit is extremely ridiculous! 350 words! Sometimes I feel like going to my English teacher and saying " You expect me to write a good story in 350 words" It drives me insane and its incredibly frustrating trying to minimize my already 1000 word essay to 35o words. It makes me wanna go aggh!



Anyway besides the writing part one of my new years resolutions which I am trying to keep but have been unsuccesful till now. Keeping fit and not being a couch potato for the whole month that I am home. I've been running for 2o minutes, YAY me!


Then finally doing the usual. Check mail, catch up on the latest news( cough cough gossip) and music. I forgot to mention reading. I am reading Eclipse. The 3rd installment in the Twilght Saga. Its taking me abit longer to read. But we will see



I am sure you have no clue what I am talking about but I will post summaries of the books as I read them and you will understand by what I mean as "freaky"



Peace and love

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment