? ??????????????Never Let Go? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (64 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 28727 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (33 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 40397 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Annoying-Can't-Get-Out-Your-Head-Songs ( and dances)

So has there ever been that song that you really try sooo hard not too like? I mean, not that you like the song or whatever but the chorus is so catchy that you can't get it out your head? The song may make no sense and may be kinda stupid but you find yourself humming to yourself or singing in the shower to it. Well here's a short list of songs which I don't like but cant get out of my head. Trust me I could go on all night and I will continue my list...this is just a few.

Beyonce Knowles Ego- Ag! I don't know what it is about Beyonce's songs that make her songs hard to get out of my head. She may ( sometimes) have the craziest lyrics and the most annoying videos( especially the ones when she is dancing silly with around Jay Z) but her songs are so darn catchy! Her latest single " Ego" is one of the songs. I saw the video one weekend when I was just flipping through music channels and since then that is what they play. Some of my friends are going crazy all over this song.. Her choruses are so annoying yet we all seem to know the words to all of them. I guess that's what makes s good song. A chorus which is so hard to forget. I do not like this song though ( I've just played it 100 times on my phone and know the lyrics)

" It's on baby lets get lost
You don't need to call in to work cause you the boss" or the chorus( Ag!)

It's too big, it's too wide
It's too strong, it won't fit
It's too much, it's too tough
He talk like this 'cause he can back it up

I got a big ego, such a huge ego
But he love my big ego,
it's too much walk like this 'cause I can back it up

Anyway the video should be watched along with her other vids and you will see what I mean. Just go on youtube and look up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iMtyJwPfRo


Anyway to prove my point that her songs are the " annoyingly-can't get-out-of-your-head" songs.Remember " Single Ladies"? The crazy black and white video with 3 ladies dancing singing " if you liked then you should have put a ring on it" Another song I admit I have played tons of times and dance to it every now and then. Not only are the lyrics catchy but so is the dance. I loved the funny hand movements she makes in the dance. You probably not have a clue what I am talking about until you have watched the vid. My friends and I have tried to imitate her dance moves before...


Do you remember Avril Lavignes single " Girlfriend" Remember the:
Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend
No way, no way, I think you need a new one
Hey, hey, you, you, I could be your girlfriend
Or heres my favourite part:She's like so whatever
You could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that's what everybodys talking about

( I sense jealousy in that song( case of the green-eyed monster...what do you think)





No comments:

Post a Comment