? ??????????????Never Let Go? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (64 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 28727 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (33 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 40397 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More annoyingly-can't-get-outta-your-head-songs

Here are some other songs I wish they would stop playing on the radio or MTV

1) I Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peas
Oh my goodness! Do you know how many times they play this song. It is so annoying and EVERYBODY seems to love. When it first came out I liked wow but now...argh! Its like
Chorus:
I gotta feeling
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be be good night
A feeling( wooo wooo)

2) Another song by the Black eyed peas which is sooo last month is Boom Boom Pow..you know that song.." she's so 2008, I'm so 3008" and like the most of the song is going " Boom boom boom". Argh!.

3) Jonas Brother's SOS- this song makes me wanna scream.

4) " You can stand under my umbrella Ella eh eh eh
My 8 year old sister's favourite song. And she loves singing it thats why I hide my Rihanna CD from her.

5) Poker Face- another favourite of my sister. She and 3rd grade friends like love Lady Gaga( even though the music is not exactly targeted to little kids) " Pa pa poker face pa pa poker face"

More to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment