? ??????????????Never Let Go? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (64 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 28727 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (33 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 40397 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 11, 2009

OMG! Miley Cyrus Deleted her Twitter account

I have not written here in ages. Maybe because I realize my thoughts and insights are not being read by the viewers I intended to be read by. Anyway I will continue to write down my thoughts though.


Lately the popularity of social networking sites has played a role in the way we humans communicate. I mean we all have heard about Facebook (unless you live under a rock), there’s MySpace, Bebo and the list goes on but one that has become extremely popular is Twitter. I am sure you have heard about Twitter before. Well I first heard about when Disney singing sensation started using it and when she STOPPED using it. People like made such a huge big deal about it. I think she has made the social networking sites extremely popular, by tweeting on her mobile phone every 5 minutes. The great thing about Twitter is that you can follow a person’s tweets and it’s always updated on your profile and you can post what you are doing so that the whole world can know what is on your mind. Like for instance if you are sharpening a pencil your best friend can know about it... It is kind off like Facebook in a way, but Twitter’s main focus and popularity is the tweeting thing. So now that we know what Twitter is. Let’s move on…

So since this whole Tweeting thing has been made (in my opinion) popular by Miley Cyrus using it (among other celebrities: Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres etc). It’s cool because you feel a lot closer to your celebrities than before and friends. I joined Tweeter but found it kind of boring. I mean who cares if you are wondering what would happen if the earth was wiped out by aliens. Really, I do have a life of my own to live too.

In a way I think it kinds of stalker-ish to constantly go on Tweeter to see what Miley or whoever is doing. I mean are so obsessed with a complete stranger that you want to know their every move? So many fans everywhere where so disappointed to hear that she deleted her account. Big WHOOP! Honestly I never thought that she would since if you follow her tweets (ok call me a stalker- I did it sorely for research purposes) she updates every five seconds but well she did.

There is nothing wrong with Tweeter. If you have something meaningful to say like Bible quotes or something, its cool. I mean if you going to do it in a safe manner for example:
DO NOT SAY
‘I am waiting by the Taxi rank, in Brits, the one by the Brits Mall at 9am approximately like I do every single day. And I am wearing my green blazer along with my pink dress since I have to go to school everyday. ”
Firstly that’s way too much info. Way too much detail. Anyway internet freak can go to that same place you wait everyday and stalk you.

RATHER SAY:

‘I am waiting for the taxi.” Then at least in that case nobody will know which subway you are at.

Anyway, try Tweeter and tell me what you think. Hey while you are at add Obama on Tweeter.
Peace and Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment