? ??????????????Never Let Go? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (64 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 28727 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (33 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 40397 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 4, 2009

Are ALL Disney Stars Singers?

Are ALL Disney Stars Singers?

I remember the other day my mother was saying that if you want to be on Disney you have to be multi-talented. As in you have to know how to act, sing. The whole package. And I couldn't’t agree more. I mean have you noticed that the Disney stars who you have seen in your favourite sitcoms have all at least tried to get into singing. And some of them are really good and made it big in the music industry (OK maybe not in mainstream but in the Disney world). They either actors turned to singers or vica-versa or both. And I feel like all the shows I used to watch, they all gonna release albums. Its strange. I mean, is it mandatory that if you wanna be part of Disney you HAVE to release an album under Hollywood records? Maybe not. Maybe its just a coincidence. But anyway I have been seeing actors turning into singers all the time on Disney but what inspired me to write this post today was when I paid a visit to the Itunes store and Emily Osment’s single was up for sale. I mean, you know the girl who plays Lily on the hit show Hannah Montana( I am the biggest fan of that show BTW!) apparently she is a singer now? I mean I know she has probably sung for one of these Disney Stars songs or whatever but now it but a singer. She is the last person( and 100th) I would expect to be a singer. I don’t know why though but it seems like now she’s released a single and is working on a debut album( but not under Hollywood Records which is owned by Disney) with most of the songs written by herself. What? She’s a songwriter now. Alright then. Anyway its not just her who is following the whole singer Disney thing. Here are a few others( trust me there I much more!) who you might STILL remember( since some of them didn’t make it that big)


HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL PEEPS

1) Soon after success with her major role in Disney’s Suite Life of Zack and Cody as Maddie the candy counter girl, she took on the role as Sharpay Evans in High School Musical. Then guess what? She released her debut album “ Headstrong” which was performed successfully on the Billboard 200 chart by coming #5 and selling 64,000 copies in the first week. Success story I guess and she wasn’t a one night wonder in the music department, she has just released her 2nd album “ Guilty Pleasures” which I haven’t bought but I am loving ‘ Its Alright, Its OK”

2) Another HSM actress, Vanessa Hudgens. I mean I guess its not a big surprise she released an album since she was a star in the movie and all as Gabriella Montez. But anyway she released ‘V” which also was successful topping the charts at # 24 and selling 34,000 copies in the first week. Huh? Zac why didn’t you release an album?

3) Then there is Corbin Bleu who is ANOTHER HSM actor( don’t despair he is the last one from HSM I am mentioning-promise) releasing his debut “ Another Side” which sold 18,000 copies in the first week. My fave song of the album is “ Deal With it” . But the only major star in HSM who didn’t follow the trend was Zac Efron( Troy Bolton. But I think he should stick to acting though cause I Love his movies.)
Have you noticed that almost ALL these stars are from the same movie?

HANNAH MONTANA
Okay we ALL know Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana is a singer duh!. I mean anybody who doesent know anything about Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus etc must be living under a rock. My dad who is probably reading this is one of them( no offense dad). I mean my aunt even watches Hannah Montana( sometimes). I remember one time I was watching an episode of Hannah Montana and she told me it a re-run because she had watched the night before J . Miley Cyrus is the star of my favourite shows in this planet earth so it ain't nothing new since the character Hannah Montana is a pop teen singing sensation. The Hannah Montana soundtracks have had huge success in the U.S but it cant really count as her going solo since it’s a soundtrack but she has released ‘Breakout” which has nothing to do with Hannah Montana. It’s a good album too. I like it since I am not a fan of her Hannah Montana songs but I enjoyed the album oh and it was # 1 on Billboard selling who- knows- how many copies

Mitchell Musso- aka Oliver or Smokin Oakin( inside joke). My favourite character.in fact I love all the Hannah Montana characters especially his long hair. No seriously, this guy has LONG hair. Not really your typical Disney star but oh well. I never though HE would be a singer. Maybe its because his brother is one of the lead vocals in the band Metro Station along with Trace Cyrus( Miley’s bro)

Another HM star is Emily Osment. I remember the first time I saw her she was this little girl in blond pigtails in Spy Kids( which was then my favourite movie-I think I was 9!) now she plays Lily on HM. And she is working on an album.

Barney People( Ok I know Barney and Friends isn't Disney but where else could I fit them?)




1) Demi Lovato- Although I have never watched Camp Rock( I know some of yall must be like “ OMG, How could you?”) or seen her act for that matter( wait-except for the Barney and Friends DVDS I own but she was little back then. -no kidding) she released a really good album ‘ Don’t Forget”. I loved the album from start to finish. And her songs on THAT album were kiddy like but fun. I think ‘ La LA Land is the ONLY song my sister listens to that is not classical musical or Beethoven or Lady GAGA.


Selina Gomez- Okay I also don’t watch her a lot but she’s cute and funny in the Disney program “ Wizards of Waverly Place” and Barney And Friends of course. She was favourite character in Barney and Friends when I was younger. She played Gianna. So cute. Anyway she’s releasing an album too. Selina Gomez and The Scene is the group she is part of.

Those are just to name a few

Peace and Love
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment