? ??????????????Never Let Go? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (64 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 28727 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (33 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 40397 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

From anti-Twilight to Pro-Twilight

Its funny how when everyone was going crazy over Twilight, I just didn't care. I first saw the trailer for the Twilight Movie, and i though " mm..looks freaky". And that was it. I never watched it, though the whole school was going gaga over the books, Robert Patterson( aka Edward Cullen). I mean seriously, it was silly to me. VAMPIRES?!?! Girl who falls in love with a vampire...you gotta be kidding. Even the "anti-reading" guys were reading it.

I am not really into fantasy books. I've only read like the first Harry Potter book by J.K Rowling. That's it. I didn't even finish. It just drove me crazy. I even tried reading Eragon. A book about this boy who finds a dragon egg. The dragon grows so big, he has to move out of town. As I was nearly halfway, I put it down. So the whole Twilight saga. As I mentioned first the books came out. Every second student would be holding a file, some textbooks and in their other hand..Twilight. Then the movie came out. I didn't budge. Then the soundtrack. I didn't bother either.

Now a couple months later, my cousin came over. She had a DVD that she said we could watch together. So I was sure. Then she told me it was Twilight and how she has read all the books. I was seriously, you gotta be kidding. We stayed up that night watching Twilight. And guess what the verdict was: I really liked it. Long after the hype has died down( well not all the hype), I like it now. Have you ever been in a situation where something is so popular, yet you the only one who doesnt like it. Well that is what happend. I am not going to say I LOVED it. I am not the # 1 fan. But the movie was different to what I usually watched. I like comedy. But this movie had vampires..VEGETARIAN ONES( well techinally not, but i still like to refer to them as that). It was so serious and had action. I grabbed the first book and stayed up late reading. I am almost done, then this holiday guess what I am going to do. Read Midnight Sun, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

So the morale of the story is it is good to give things a try. You know, like open you mind. Broaden your horizons. Try something new, cause you never know. You might just like it.

Peace and LOve

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment